16 September 2010

On with the shows!

I went to my first concert when I was barely a teenager. My heart just hasn't been the same since it felt that first thump of the bass beating in my chest like an arrhythmia.

Some of my best memories come from the foot of the stage. I will relive them here in writing and photos.

I have already checked off 2 out of 5 concerts planned for September and October, which I will post about shortly. I will also recount my earlier adventures, including:
  • The Walkmen with Modest Mouse
  • Franz Ferdinand
  • Bright Eyes with Sons & Daughters
  • Interpol
  • The Strokes
  • Arcade Fire
  • Beirut (with a special celebrity appearance!)
  • The Hives
  • Cold War Kids
  • The Horrors with The Kills
  • The Treasure Island Music Festival, featuring Grizzly Bear and many more
The September/October bundle of shows:
  • Panda Bear
  • The Walkmen
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Jónsi
  • Sufjan Stevens
Please stay tuned, I look forward to sharing this part of my life with you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment